Why Should Invest in The Kinyozi (5 Reasons)
- The Kenyan middle class is growing and with it, more people who are willing to pay more money for executive things – haircuts being on the list.
- As an executive barbershop owner you can make between Ksh. 300 and Ksh. 1,000 per cut depending on your locations. For example, I pay Ksh. 300 for my haircut in Wineca Kisumu — Ksh. 500 for the same cut in TRM’s Kings and Queens Salon (Nairobi) and even more in other malls.
- With time, haircut customers develop personal relationships with barbers — where the dresser understands the client’s styles and vice versa. This is an advantage to the house because you are guaranteed to get repeat business if the last cut was good.
- Executive barbershop business does not require excess capital to start.
- Manpower to run the business is easily available.
What To Expect in The Barbershop Business Plan .
- Overview Of the kinyozi business plan .
- Licenses required to run a barbershop business.
- Equipment needed ie Shaving Machines , Barber Seats, Massage / Cleaning Chair Sterilizer etc.
- Interior Design, Renovation and Remodeling
- Market Strategies.
- Critical Success Factors.
- Consumer Behavior
- Competition & Survival
- Factors Influencing Success.
- Management Strategies
- Manpower and so much more.
Get This Well Detailed Barbershop business plan aka The Kinyozi Business Plan Kenya Pdf and starting a barbershop business Now!
There are no reviews yet.